I close voted a question recently and wish to take back, so an option in the "Close" menu should be "Retract vote". It would be a lot faster than flagging a mod. Is there already an option like this and I'm making a fool out of myself (since I can't find it.) Or can there be an option like that?

It could come in handy!

EDIT; Never mind, there is one, totally missed that!

  • 3
    $\begingroup$ You can retract close votes. Just try to close it again, and the option is now "Retract close votes" $\endgroup$
    – d'alar'cop
    Dec 13 '14 at 14:45
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ How on earth did I miss that? Thanks @d'alar'cop $\endgroup$
    – warspyking
    Dec 13 '14 at 14:48
  • 3
    $\begingroup$ Probably because it seems counter-intuitive to click "vote to close" in order to do the exact opposite! Maybe you should raise a separate question about that counter-intuitiveness $\endgroup$
    – d'alar'cop
    Dec 13 '14 at 14:55
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ @d'alar'cop Done! meta.puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/1670/… $\endgroup$
    – warspyking
    Dec 13 '14 at 19:20
  • $\begingroup$ This is one of those 'Assumption' puzzles I've heard so much about... :P $\endgroup$
    – Damien H
    Dec 15 '14 at 3:11
  • $\begingroup$ @Damien H Lol. Funny. $\endgroup$
    – warspyking
    Dec 15 '14 at 3:23
  • $\begingroup$ Thanks for this question - I ve missed the United-vote feature as well! $\endgroup$
    – BmyGuest
    Dec 16 '14 at 6:27
  • $\begingroup$ ...ah, well. Doesn't seem to work from the iPad app... At least you now know where the VTC for this question comes from... $\endgroup$
    – BmyGuest
    Dec 16 '14 at 6:29

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .