The official Puzzling chat was named "The Green Llama" a year ago, after a public contest where everyone could suggest and vote his favourite name.
It took a year for us to realize that we don't want a green llama in our chat. Why? Try to google "the green llama" and you'll find this insane creature:
The Green Thing is definitely inappropriate for our chat, so we decide to rename it.
A new contest is open from June 2nd, 2015 until June 9th, 2015.
- The winner is the name with most upvotes. Downvotes won't be considered, we'll only count upvotes!
- You can upvote as many names as you want.
- If you want to add a name to the list, feel free to do it. You can't suggest more than one new name. No profanities, insults, offensive stuff (you know).
- No edits are allowed if you already have upvotes.
Note: this is also an experiment of Puzzling polls, so please be serious and respect the rules.
The winner is The Sphinx's Lair (by @Emrakul)
Final scores (as of June 9th):
- The Sphinx's Lair (11 votes)
- The Riddlers' Den (7 votes)
- Deep Thought (5 votes)
- The Green Llama (5 votes)
- Puzzlers' Plaza (5 votes)
- The Turquoise Tortoise's Voice (3 votes)
- What's so great about llamas? (3 votes)
- The Hue Manatee (2 votes)
- The Mauve Llama (2 votes)
- The Official Puzzling Chat (1 vote)