This is an answer posted by a new user for a 5-month old question:
I see multiple issues with it:
- It's not formatted properly
- Almost an exact duplicate of the answer above it, but probably not copied, just answered innocently by the new user
- Repeats info already in the question
I'm kind of confused how we can handle this. Should I custom flag it as a duplicate, or request to delete altogether?
- I don't think the answer is VLQ as it could be improved through editing.
- I would also like to encourage the user to check existing answers before posting, and upvote instead of posting a duplicate answer.