I am toying with the idea of posting a puzzle that is fully interactive, in the sense that it includes a Stack Snippet 1 which allows puzzle solvers to ask questions and get answers immediately. This has been proposed before, but no consensus was reached. (The proposal is rather … succinct, to be fair.)
Would the below question, polished and tweaked, be a good fit for Puzzling.SE?
Closely related: how should the question be tagged? I include proposed tags below, but am wondering if it makes any sense to include a new tag for interactive puzzles.
What can be found in the land of No Idea?
The land of No Idea is a curious land, where
- many objects exist that we have in our world;
- some objects and creatures exist that we do not have in our world;
- many objects do not exist that we do have in our world.
After much studying, I have found a pattern in what can and cannot be found in the land of No Idea. Challenge yourself and see if you can discover the pattern too! Feel free to ask me about any object, and I will tell you whether it can be found in the land of No Idea.
• The code of the snippet I link to has been obfuscated and minimized to avoid accidental spoilers.
• Play fair, don't spoil this challenge for yourself by reverse engineering the code in the linked snippet.
1 Unfortunately, Stack Snippets apparently don't work on Puzzling. I can see why. Lacking them, I can link to a runnable snippet as I've done above (the snippet, like the question, will still be tweaked).
I have included the code in the question as a comment for prosperity.