As the title states, I'm looking for some clarity on what to do with answers to puzzles that
- have been already answered and
- are answered years later.
- Is this the right approach?
- Should I flag it to be deleted?
- I noticed there were other late replies that were left untouched, so should I have just left it alone? (And just ignore them in the future)
- Should I be consistent (hide the answer, comment to the answerer, flag, if that's what I end up doing) for ALL of the late replies, especially the ones that don't offer anything new, to avoid appearing biased against just one person?
I don't want to discourage anyone from participating in this community, but these sorts of answers seem like they should be deleted to avoid clutter. I just fairly recently received the "power" to edit posts, so I don't want to abuse the power/be a jerk/be unwelcoming, so help/clarification is appreciated!