Well, I am the one who posted that question. today I saw question regarding it so I want to justify my question.
- First of all, there are options given to help people to identify the answer. it is just like MCQ question options. ( so the answers is obviously among the given options)
- These are visual puzzles to see your visual thinking, it is not about making stories of your own. (ignore those people who are making stories are bad answer if the story do not match the clues given in the picture)
- sometimes questions are made difficult to answer, that is the most fun about the puzzle.
- In any crime scene, it is not easy to find a murderer ( watch online crime videos ). everyone is like not like sherlock and there is always more than one people who are suspicious in murder cases.
- So in the given puzzle, your task is simply to identify the clues against the suspects given to you.
- if you came up with most of the clues against someone and also able to clarify another person as innocent then your answer is really a good one.
- I justified the answer that women is not a murderer and also why the man is a murderer. You can see the women do not have any blood spots, she is having her knife, her clothes are decent, if she murdered her with a knife there should be at least a struggle she is a woman, after all. if you see the picture clearly all the evidence goes against 4.
Now what are the crap answered given to me ( people making own stories instead of finding clues in the picture to solve the puzzle)
- victim may be an ill and weakened state? it is mentioned anywhere?
- victim may have done suicide? option is already given and it is a murder mentioned in the question then why suicide?
- only women can go inside women washroom ( I also justified the point wherever in the world you will find a women bathroom you will also find a men bathroom near it. it is because of water supply and throwing waste in gutters. apart from that it anyone can go inside women washroom with proper planning it makes him even less suspicious if he is a man... )
My point is:
Everyone knows it has clear answer 4 but some people are misleading the answer.
if you check the quora link of the puzzle 4 as a murderer got 59k upvotes which are the highest.
if you ask someone what is 1 + 1? he will say 2
but what if another person say you are wrong it is 11 below is the proof
var ans = "1" + "1";
document.write(ans); // output 11
I think these questions should also be closed... if you consider it does not have a proper answer because of somone people who are ruining the puzzle by making their own stories...
Mysterious loss of weight
IQ test: a Letter sequence
there are many more and you guys knew it...