Questions about the legal aspects of Puzzling Stack Exchange, such as the terms of service, using content, attribution, copyrights, patents, using trademarks, etc.
The legal tag is used for questions about all sorts of legal aspects of any of the Puzzling SE site. Here are a few sample questions using this tag:
- terms of service (eg: asking for clarifications about specific terms)
- using content (eg: what about copying PSE content on another site)
- using code-snippets (eg: using some code on PSE in a commercial product).
- attribution (eg: how to correctly attribute content found on PSE)
- copyrights (eg: which parts of PSE are copyright protected)
- patents (eg: where to ask questions about specific patents)
- using trademarks (eg: how to correctly use them in post)
Copied from: http://meta.stackexchange.com/tags/legal/info