J Richard Snape
I am a researcher, using mainly Java and a bit of Python, Matlab and R to code (mainly Agent based) models and analyse their results. I'm an engineer by training and have worked as a software engineer before returning to academia.
I like to take a multi-disciplinary approach and have strong interests in maths as well as engineering, I also read psychology (especially decision making and learning) and sociology (especially on the nature of agency)
Top network posts
- 77 TypeError: Required argument 'outImg' (pos 6) not found
- 68 IndexError: too many indices for array
- 66 Will an assertion error be caught by in a catch block for java exception?
- 54 AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ORB'
- 30 how do you create a linear regression forecast on time series data in python
- 25 Histogram for discrete values with matplotlib
- 21 Complex numbers in Cython
- View more network posts →