knrumsey - Reinstate Monica
PhD Candidate at UNM studying Statistics and Computer Science.
This is how I feel about my dissertation:
"Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law”
Member for 4 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 at 22:43
Top network posts
- 48 Expectation of 500 coin flips after 500 realizations
- 25 When did MCMC become commonplace?
- 21 How to equalize the chance of throwing the highest dice? (Riddle)
- 19 How many times to repeat an event with known probability before it has occurred a number of times
- 14 How do I determine whether two correlations are significantly different?
- 13 Is population size a parameter, or sample size a statistic?
- 12 Unbiased estimator of $\lambda(1 - e^\lambda)$ when $x_1,\ldots,x_n$ are i.i.d Poisson($\lambda$)
- View more network posts →