Top network posts
- 152 Is it a bad idea to point out flaws/weaknesses of your model in your paper?
- 113 Is it okay that my supervisor insists for me to work from my room at night?
- 108 How to clarify that supervisor writing a reference is not related to me even though we have the same last name?
- 74 How to increase the productivity of undergraduate research assistants?
- 71 The overwhelming silence in shy classes
- 56 What's the point in hiring assistant professors instead of more experienced professors?
- 54 Is there any ethical issue which prevents me from paying high quality authors monetary compensation, to agree to write papers with me?
- View more network posts →