Marine Veteran and educator with a Masters in Information Systems and Software Engineering. Current area of research is in real-time conversion of heterogeneous data sources (using NLP principles) to usable structures, improved data visualizations with Python, and NoSQL & Graphing work within NLP. Amateur writer and lover of a good puzzle, riddle, or mystery.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '16 at 1:24
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 981 981 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Puzzling 728 728 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 345 345 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Are we creating divisions in our quest to make new users welcome?
- 23 Archery in modern conflicts
- 22 In modern day combat, what would warrant singing during battle?
- 20 Add a way for users to "opt out" of the new contributor indicator on their own posts
- 16 Current state of the stack ignores user needs
- 16 Would low-grade levitation be of any use?
- 15 How do rulers get rich from war?
- View more network posts →