Diereses prevent diphthongs; support diacritics awareness
Hi. My name is Daniel.
I'm mostly active on Ask Different, where I'm now a moderator◆, but I sometimes visit some other Stack Exchange sites (more to read than anything else).
I first got into computers in 1982, and learned to program on an Apple //+. Switched to Mac in 2003. I'm not a computer pro; it's just a hobby. I hope any of my questions or answers are helpful.
Questions about Ask Different moderation? Contact me at email@example.com
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '16 at 5:33
- Ask Different♦ 30.4k 30.4k 2525 gold badges132132 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Puzzling 501 501 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 409 409 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 353 353 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 310 310 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 383 How to Retrieve the Wi-Fi Password of a Connected Network on a Mac
- 107 Is it safe to upgrade Bash via Homebrew?
- 63 Disable Command-W in the terminal
- 52 Return vs. Enter?
- 51 How can I view hidden files in the Finder?
- 48 Is there a way to refresh a Finder file listing?
- 46 How do I disable the Control+Shift+Down Arrow Hotkey?
- View more network posts →