There are two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 3333 gold badges114114 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- German Language 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 848 848 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 769 769 33 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 733 733 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 A Regex that will never be matched by anything
- 109 More lines in command window
- 52 Cannot add a project to a Tomcat server in Eclipse
- 30 Regular expression for anchor tag with all attributes
- 28 HttpClient stuck without any exception
- 27 Why not catch general Exceptions
- 26 Welche Eselsbrücken gibt es, um „dass“ und „das“ auseinander zu halten?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.