- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Bicycles 742 742 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Puzzling 443 443 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Law 243 243 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 195 195 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 What is the optimal path between $2$ fixed points around an invisible obstructing wall?
- 20 Can random suitless $52$ playing card data be compressed to approach, match, or even beat entropy encoding storage? If so, how?
- 19 (UPDATED) Why didn't Archimedes further approximate $\pi$ this way (or did he)?
- 17 $52$ cards reciprocal sum probability
- 14 Double obstructing wall problem, what is the optimal walk path and length?
- 14 Does the "stand your ground" law regarding shooting an intruder apply when the door of the dwelling was not locked?
- 10 double decker, 13 card flush vs. 18+ of each color card. Who has the better odds of winning?
- View more network posts →