- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Bicycles 782 782 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Puzzling 343 343 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 226 226 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Law 161 161 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What is the optimal path between $2$ fixed points around an invisible obstructing wall?
- 20 Can random suitless $52$ playing card data be compressed to approach, match, or even beat entropy encoding storage? If so, how?
- 19 (UPDATED) Why didn't Archimedes further approximate $\pi$ this way (or did he)?
- 17 $52$ cards reciprocal sum probability
- 15 Does the "stand your ground" law regarding shooting an intruder apply when the door of the dwelling was not locked?
- 14 Double obstructing wall problem, what is the optimal walk path and length?
- 10 double decker, 13 card flush vs. 18+ of each color card. Who has the better odds of winning?
- View more network posts →