- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.2k 2.2k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Literature 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 133 133 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 I have forgotten what the puzzle was
- 58 Word to describe person who is rich in wealth, but is poor in class?
- 39 What's the English equivalent of "Drilling one's head"?
- 24 What does "Nothing doing as he took it right to him" mean?
- 17 A cryptic mix up
- 17 Word for winning because the competitors were miraculously all worse
- 16 Does "so called" have a negative connotation in English?
- View more network posts →