Currently on strike, per this Meta thread
I am an electronics engineer with a focus on signal processing and algorithm development. I primarily work in the development of new sensors and systems, focusing on the algorithms and overall system concept rather than the software, so I consider myself a beginner when it comes to programming and networking. Right now I primarily work in Matlab, but I have also worked in Java and C++ in the past.
- The Workplace 29.7k 29.7k 2121 gold badges105105 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 364 Should I be able to keep my company purchased standing desk when I leave my job?
- 255 How do I ask a friendly coworker to remind me what their name is?
- 221 Is it discriminatory to put "bonus" video game skills in a job advertisement?
- 155 Is it advisable to inform the CEO about his brother accessing his office?
- 147 How can I ask a potential employer to show production code?
- 141 Applying for jobs when I have an obvious scar
- 134 Is a Windows installer that doesn't require admin rights dangerous?
- View more network posts →