I am software developer based in Berlin, Germany.
My current focus areas are:
- Java EE (6/7)
- Backbone.js and Underscore
- Node.js (started as sceptic, but growing my excitement ;)
I like (in computer technics):
- Linux/*nix (+1 Debian :), familar with RedHad compatible too)
- Shellscripting (can do much more and faster than IDEs)
- Pretty code that reads like poesy and smart commented code (makes us - not only me - understanding things better)
- Pretty vizualization of data (same as above)
- Good user interfaces
- Open source
- Photographing, drawing
- Cycling, swimming (mainly in summer)
- Programming, of course ;)
I don't like:
- The velocity these days ;)
X over Y:
- Nature over urban
- Tea over coffee
- Lowlands over uplands (isn't this an interesting picture ;)
- Warm over cold over hot (> 28°C/82°F) ;)
- "Healthy" food over fast/junk food ;)
- Walking, running, cycling over driving by car, bus, train
- MIT license over GPL
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
AutobiographerMay 5 '16
This user hasn’t posted yet.