Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '19 at 10:42
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Why don't we use weights to store energy?
- 52 How do you know you have reached North or South Pole without GPS?
- 46 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 44 What vehicle would be the best one to start a >1000 km travel in a post apocalyptic zombie situation?
- 41 When was Newton "not good enough" for spaceflight; first use and first absolute requirement for relativistic corrections?
- 33 How old do surviving children need to be to keep human civilization from failing?
- 30 When TCP was first invented, was the initial sequence number required to be random?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.