Self-proclaimed SQL guru, Java pro and regex fan... and currently elected moderator.
In all code, I strive for brevity (without loss of legibility). The less code there is, the less places there are for bugs to lurk.
While contributing here, I have learned that say not that you know something until you try to teach it.
My real name is Glen Edmonds.
If one of my posts "changed your life", you can donate to my Liberapay account.
FYI, that cute animal I use for my avatar is a wombat.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '18 at 12:47
- Stack Overflow♦ 333.5k 333.5k 7272 gold badges478478 silver badges609609 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 450 How to check if BigDecimal variable == 0 in java?
- 416 How to remove constraints from my MySQL table?
- 350 Java system properties and environment variables
- 343 How to convert milliseconds to "hh:mm:ss" format?
- 266 How can you escape the @ character in javadoc?
- 235 Java logical operator short-circuiting
- 220 how to print the data in byte array as characters
- View more network posts →