Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 251.7k 251.7k 2929 gold badges533533 silver badges914914 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2k 2k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 364 How to interpret a QQ plot
- 174 Assessing approximate distribution of data based on a histogram
- 152 Select multiple elements from a list
- 133 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 114 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 107 Why is ridge regression called "ridge", why is it needed, and what happens when $\lambda$ goes to infinity?
- 105 Shape of confidence interval for predicted values in linear regression
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.