- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 983 983 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Engineering 121 121 22 bronze badges
- Mathematica 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Is there a term for ascribing acts of the human mind to non-human objects, and when is it appropriate to do this?
- 20 Erasmus additions
- 14 An adjective or noun for someone who "has a lot of gall"?
- 14 Aliens are continuing to probe the human psyche. Help humanity to score a perfect 10 by finding the missing figure
- 13 How to solve $\ x^2-19\lfloor x\rfloor+88=0 $
- 12 In which cities do the following puns apply?
- 11 Is it possible to put an equilateral triangle onto a square grid so that all the vertices are in corners?
- View more network posts →