- English Language & Usage 24.3k 24.3k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 21.9k 21.9k 1010 gold badges9090 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Puzzling 3.1k 3.1k 1313 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.1k 3.1k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 Russian Dolls - How do they reproduce?
- 124 Best (law-abiding) ways to inconvenience cold callers?
- 111 Anatomically Correct Strange Women In Ponds Distributing Swords
- 94 Would a Moon made of water pose a threat to Earth during eclipses?
- 90 What (modern) weapons could be used to destroy skeletal enemies as completely as possible?
- 74 How can I explain a world where everything is working together to kill the protagonist?
- 72 If the insects declared war, who would win?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
16 An appeal from a newbie - in-jokes Aug 8 '15
5 Modifying a puzzle or its title Aug 10 '15
4 What keeps a question current? Can comments do it? Aug 11 '15
0 Putting on hold - a bit hasty? Aug 5 '15