- Stack Overflow 62.8k 62.8k 44 gold badges131131 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 40.4k 40.4k 11 gold badge6666 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 11.6k 11.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.6k 7.6k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- User Experience 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 Call one constructor from another
- 112 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 90 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 78 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 70 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 64 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 61 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
3 Are two person strategy games on or off topic? Nov 14 '14