On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange 73.1k 73.1k 3333 gold badges228228 silver badges330330 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 28.8k 28.8k 3737 gold badges139139 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19.6k 19.6k 1111 gold badges9393 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Christianity 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 571 Change in roles for Jon Ericson (leaving SE)
- 290 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 247 How can I check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
- 182 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 182 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 171 Asking days badges
- 157 What privilege should 30k users get?
- View more network posts →