Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Puzzling 725 725 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 285 285 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 213 213 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 211 211 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 How to find center of a circle from only an arbitary arc of that circle
- 29 Analogy between the fundamental theorems of arithmetic and algebra
- 27 What is the limit of zero times x, as x approaches infinity?
- 15 Maths Puzzle ABCDE
- 14 cProfile adds significant overhead when calling numba jit functions
- 12 Understanding the definition of the limit of a sequence
- 11 2D Rubik's cube?
- View more network posts →