Leeks do not lead to memory unsafety.
- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Code Review 941 941 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 561 561 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 423 423 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 240 240 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 How does Rust's 128-bit integer `i128` work on a 64-bit system?
- 81 Git repository corrupt (incorrect header check; loose object is corrupt)
- 78 Git repository corrupt (incorrect header check; loose object is corrupt)
- 56 How to convert from &[u8] to Vec<u8>?
- 46 Why doesn't the voltage increase when batteries are connected in parallel?
- 35 When is tail recursion guaranteed in Rust?
- 28 How to make a continuous vertical line in vim?
- View more network posts →