- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 958 958 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 749 749 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Politics 347 347 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 211 211 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Automatically import modules when entering the python or ipython interpreter
- 49 How does the expelling of diplomats work to create pressure on the diplomats' home country?
- 45 How do I fit a sine curve to my data with pylab and numpy?
- 30 Difference between various numpy random functions
- 25 How to add a second x-axis in matplotlib
- 25 What would make a place always misty?
- 24 Why Numpy treats a+=b and a=a+b differently
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 7 '16