Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 22.4k 22.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 641 641 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 138 138 77 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 121 121 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 $55$ gangsters shoot the nearest gangster to them, where all the distances between them are different. Prove that at least one gangster will survive.
- 45 The largest Monday number
- 37 Using the Left-Inverse to "Solve" an Impossible System of Equations
- 34 Integral of a function's derivative does not equal the original function?
- 22 Total distance traveled when visiting all rational numbers
- 18 Number of total possibilities for an equation
- 16 Intuitive geometric explanation: existence of eigenvalue in odd dimension real vector space.
- View more network posts →