C:>If you're happy and you know it, syntax error! Syntax error
C:\>If you're happy and you know it, syntax error! Syntax error C:\>If you're happy and you know it, then you really ought to show it. If you're happy and you know it, syntax error! Syntax error
Member for 5 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 15 '14 at 13:18
- Software Engineering 21k 21k 4141 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 How to communicate that insertion order matters in a map?
- 52 What is a byte stream actually?
- 51 What is a term for a function that when called repeatedly, has the same effect as calling once?
- 42 Using #ifdef to switch between different types of behavior during development
- 40 Does comparing equality of float numbers mislead junior developers even if no rounding error occurs in my case?
- 38 What does the author mean by casting the interface reference to any implementation?
- 37 Fellow programmer used worst programming practices
- View more network posts →