Software Engineer turned Test Engineer. I deal mostly in Ruby, but I like coding in most languages. In my spare time I like fiddling with games both playing and coding, and I love experiencing a good narrative through the eyes of a tabletop RPG.
Top network posts
- 29 No padding for hours in strftime
- 18 Product over exclusive and inclusive ranges
- 18 What is the practical difference between "a Wizard PC" and "another worker of arcane magic"?
- 11 In how many bits do I fit
- 10 How does Sneak Attack damage apply to Vampiric Touch?
- 9 I have keys, but I have no locks
- 9 A tempting path for many
- View more network posts →