I primarily do data processing for a commercial mailer, using Visual Foxpro. I dabble in Java and C when I can. Vim is my editor of choice. I've made some small contributions to the vim wikia, and have done some work with syntax files, creating one for the config/command files used by the utilities I use at work and making modifications to the Visual Foxpro syntax file.
- Puzzling 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Chess 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Poker 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 879 879 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 657 657 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 How to get water from numbers?
- 22 Is this endgame (sort-of Q vs K) a draw?
- 18 How is this checkmate?
- 16 My simple rebus
- 15 Why is it called a "vimrc" file?
- 12 Why is exposing my queen for capture better in this position (According to computer analysis)?
- 10 Find and replace all numbers with 0?
- View more network posts →