Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '19 at 18:19
- Mathematics 331.8k 331.8k 2525 gold badges307307 silver badges569569 bronze badges
- German Language 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 1k 1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 316 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 197 Why is empty set an open set?
- 167 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 133 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 108 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 99 Why do people lose in chess?
- 95 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →