High up in the north, in the land called Svithjod, there stands a rock.
It is a hundred miles high and a hundred miles wide.
Once every thousand years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak.
When the rock has thus been worn away,
then a single day of eternity will have gone by.
Ix, the ninth planet
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '16 at 15:49
- Worldbuilding 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 611 611 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 206 206 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 145 145 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 How to take down the internet?
- 31 Why would robots use verbal communication?
- 25 Would it be possible for a planet to form so it has all of the landmass in only one hemisphere?
- 15 Could a habitable planet form with no major bodies of water?
- 15 Attendance at a dinner party
- 12 Alone I Smite. Who am I?
- 11 What happens when I cut the cables traversing the Atlantic?
- View more network posts →