Trying to be as active as possible with exams, may disappear now and then :)
Sorry to break it to you, I'm not really a Gerbil - I'm human.
I'm 17 (male), live in England and have always loved puzzles.
I'm not lazy - that takes too much effort.
Apparent winner of The Great Puzzling Trophy
If you wish to contact me do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or in The Sphinx's Lair (But be patient, I may take a while to get back. If it's urgent then contact me on site. I'm usually lurking somewhere...)
Reason of Beastly Gerbil?
__ __ \\\__/// | ^ ^ | | |_| | /\____/\ | ( ) | | _^__^_ | | | | |_______ There is none! _|/ \|_
General disclaimer for all my puzzles: I may have used images from the internet in the creation of my puzzles which I do not in any way claim as my own
Member for 4 years, 8 months
97 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 at 21:56
- Puzzling 40.7k 40.7k 88 gold badges9393 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- Literature 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Biology 650 650 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Sports 535 535 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 419 419 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 This is it. This is the one. Find your wife
- 73 This is it. This is the one. Save your wife
- 70 What's wrong with this picture?
- 54 Sudoku like you've never seen it before
- 47 This is it. This is the one. Save your wife
- 43 REJBÄS - an unfinished flat-pack puzzle
- 40 Guide to Codes and Ciphers
- View more network posts →