I am psychologist and computer scientist.
This makes me half-talkative and half-socially awkward, so it cancels out, I think.
In case you wonder, therapy and programming is indifferent, both uses a lot of algorithms.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '19 at 18:13
- Computer Science 9k 9k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 386 386 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 357 357 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 263 263 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 If everyone believes P ≠ NP, why is everyone sceptical of proof attempts for P ≠ NP?
- 30 How long does the Collatz recursion run?
- 23 How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 19 Why don't we use quick sort on a linked list?
- 16 Is the halting problem decidable for pure programs on an ideal computer?
- 13 What is meant by superlinear speedup? Is it possible to have superlinear speedup in practice?
- 13 Interpretation of for loop.
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 15 '19