- Mathematics 11.4k 11.4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Puzzling 702 702 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 394 394 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 312 312 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 253 One question to know if the number is 1, 2 or 3
- 227 Can the golden ratio accurately be expressed in terms of $e$ and $\pi$
- 51 Prove that the product of four consecutive positive integers plus one is a perfect square
- 48 In the 100 blue eyes problem - why is the oracle necessary?
- 36 Do Hask or Agda have equalisers?
- 36 Haskell line of code not compiling: "Illegal datatype context"
- 32 `String' is applied to too many type arguments
- View more network posts →