- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 756 756 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 480 480 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Game Development 417 417 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 How do you remember which shirt you wore on the previous date?
- 26 Is the Microsoft recommendation to use C# properties applicable to game development?
- 19 using regular expressions to exclude characters in a string search?
- 15 Is it okay to use a MOSFET in its resistive region with a heat sink?
- 12 How to find correct min / max values of a list in Perl 6
- 12 Is there a sensible reason why the Perl 6 array constructor flattens its argument?
- 9 Is there a canonical way to print a stack trace in perl 6?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.