The best thing about being a statistician is that you get to play in everyone's backyard.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '16 at 13:31
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 1515 gold badges5252 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 149 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 145 Is $\pi^2 \approx g$ a coincidence?
- 129 Is it possible to hit a mine on first click?
- 80 Is this how the + operator is implemented in C?
- 62 Why do mobile devices force user to type password after reboot?
- 56 ValueError: Missing staticfiles manifest entry for 'favicon.ico'
- 51 Why are nice picture/gif/video about foo called "foo-porn"?
- View more network posts →