I've always been a language enthusiast, both for "people" languages as well as computer languages. Most of what I know is through experience or, as my wife puts it, "reading random stuff on the Internet". On the downside, my attention span is only slightly better than that of a five-year-old who's just arrived at Disney World.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 at 21:54
- English Language & Usage 743 743 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 503 503 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 482 482 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 203 203 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 161 161 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Anatomically correct metalhead, part 1 - headbanging
- 18 Is there a word for the opposite of an intended effect?
- 17 Idiom for explaining something too thoroughly
- 12 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 11 When you tell a joke and nobody laughs
- 6 A verb for a more precise way of showing a puzzle?
- 6 Should Wizards be capable of having Squib children in HPMOR?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 20 '16