Pronouns: she/her. Non-binary people deserve equality, including respect for their pronouns, whatever they may be.
I particularly like mathematical and chess-related puzzles.
East Anglia, England
Member for 3 years, 8 months
17 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '19 at 8:38
- Puzzling 7k 7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chess 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.5k 2.5k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Stalemate situation with all pieces on the board
- 38 Rebus puzzle "cancelled"
- 36 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 32 Words that are anagrams of themselves
- 24 What's a good word to describe a public place that looks like it wouldn't be rough?
- 22 Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?
- 20 Dave switched the calculator keys
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
1 New tag for “My 1,2,3,4 are…” genre? Aug 11 '16
-3 New tag for “My 1,2,3,4 are…” genre? Aug 11 '16