Pronouns: she/her. Non-binary people deserve equality, including respect for their pronouns, whatever they may be.
I particularly like mathematical and chess-related puzzles.
East Anglia, England
Member for 4 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen May 3 at 15:16
- Puzzling 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Chess 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Stalemate situation with all pieces on the board
- 45 Rebus puzzle "cancelled"
- 36 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 32 Words that are anagrams of themselves
- 24 What's a good word to describe a public place that looks like it wouldn't be rough?
- 23 Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?
- 20 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- View more network posts →