Pronouns: she/her. Non-binary people deserve equality, including respect for their pronouns, whatever they may be.
I particularly like mathematical and chess-related puzzles.
- Puzzling 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Chess 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Stalemate situation with all pieces on the board
- 45 Rebus puzzle "cancelled"
- 36 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 35 Words that are anagrams of themselves
- 25 What's a good word to describe a public place that looks like it wouldn't be rough?
- 24 Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?
- 22 How to move an existing VS project between solutions?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.