== Puzzles combine two things, language (specifically here English) and Math in some senses, as a programmer I believe every piece of code is a solution to a puzzle, I hope to learn from great Puzzlers here and contribute in whatever little way I can.
I am a developer and Project Manager primarily for enterprise web and mobile applications. I help clients make an impact with their web and mobile applications and am part of a great team of achievers.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '20 at 12:44
- Puzzling 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Travel 2.2k 2.2k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 887 887 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 804 804 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 A seven letter word - the meaning doesn't change if you remove letters
- 55 Interview Question or Pathbreaking puzzle
- 39 What is the result of the equation?
- 27 The Dragon or the Magnifying Glass?
- 20 How many Chess Pieces are needed to control every square on the board? No Piece Restriction
- 20 Flip a Fair Coin
- 20 Drink a Little Wine, Cut a Little Rug
- View more network posts →