Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 55.8k 55.8k 99 gold badges9898 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Golf 612 612 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 493 493 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 379 379 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 507 Should 'using' directives be inside or outside the namespace?
- 194 'Static readonly' vs. 'const'
- 114 What is the difference between String and string in C#?
- 97 Using lambda expression in place of IComparer argument
- 89 Should the hash code of null always be zero, in .NET
- 86 Do short-circuiting operators || and && exist for nullable booleans? The RuntimeBinder sometimes thinks so
- 71 Why does the C# compiler not fault code where a static method calls an instance method?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.