My wife is the head baker and together we are the founders of Mon Mon's Bakery. Cakes, Cupcakes, Doughnuts... all yummy all the time! I am a software developer (but I did not do the bakery's website... yet)
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '16 at 3:47
- English Language & Usage 739 739 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 696 696 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 600 600 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 591 591 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 540 540 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Can a Skydiver Land On a Large Slide and Survive?
- 31 Why does my glaze soak into my doughnuts?
- 30 Why does my glaze soak into my doughnuts?
- 14 Term for when consecutive events are "broken"
- 12 I can be printed, but I can't fit in your printer - what am I?
- 10 Does the universe have an edge?
- 7 Deleting multiple rows based on where clause using FluentMigrator
- View more network posts →