- Unix & Linux 99.9k 99.9k 1515 gold badges166166 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 What's the difference between eval and exec?
- 146 How can we run a command stored in a variable?
- 127 Why is SE removing links and community ads about a legal fund campaign?
- 121 Is there a standard dummy executable file that does nothing in Linux?
- 106 Hash symbols (#) turned into pound symbols (£) after catting a binary
- 89 What is the 6th character of the password hash on Linux, and why is it often a slash?
- 83 What is the specific reason to prefer bcrypt or PBKDF2 over SHA256-crypt in password hashes?
- View more network posts →