“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 '17 at 12:07
- Stack Overflow 186.7k 186.7k 3838 gold badges364364 silver badges378378 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 46k 46k 1010 gold badges143143 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19k 19k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 794 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 454 Compress a folder with tar?
- 336 How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 296 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 287 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 286 How to process each output line in a loop?
- 269 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 19 '15