“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 '17 at 12:07
- Stack Overflow 174k 174k 3131 gold badges337337 silver badges354354 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 41.9k 41.9k 88 gold badges131131 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.7k 18.7k 99 gold badges6666 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6k 6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 704 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 383 Compress a folder with tar?
- 283 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 283 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- 249 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- 245 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 19 '15