“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 '17 at 12:07
- Stack Overflow 185.6k 185.6k 3535 gold badges362362 silver badges377377 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 45.6k 45.6k 1010 gold badges141141 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.9k 18.9k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 788 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 447 Compress a folder with tar?
- 334 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 296 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 285 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 284 How to process each output line in a loop?
- 268 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 19 '15