- Science Fiction & Fantasy 882 882 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 397 397 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 287 287 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Politics 278 278 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 259 259 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 How does the scientists version of the Lords Prayer (Our Father) go?
- 20 I snapped at a co-worker, apologized, but now HR wants me to meet with her
- 10 In which book does a man start whistling a tune, only to discover moments later it is playing on the radio? (passive telepathy is implied)
- 10 In which post apocalyptic SF novel is the South Pole (Antarctica) thawed? Humans live there
- 8 What's the right terminology for a democratic, free and and anti-dictatorial socialism/communism?
- 8 Did 122 Guantanamo prisoners released by Obama return to the battlefield?
- 7 Book about boy falling out of a tree, accidentally hanging himself, made into a 90s(?) movie
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.