I am physicist. But mostly I do programming.
Professional interest: C++, parallel and high performance programming.
Hobbies: logic puzzles (https://braingames.ru) and psychology.
P.S. very big request to all of you - fill free to down-vote my questions and answers, but, please, always leave a comment explaining the reason.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
31 profile views
Last seen May 15 '18 at 9:30
- Puzzling 15.2k 15.2k 66 gold badges5454 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 99 gold badges4343 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.4k 6.4k 1212 gold badges4949 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 559 559 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 Xcode is not currently available from the Software Update server
- 79 Git stash uncached: how to put away all unstaged changes?
- 55 Where are all the stars located?
- 54 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 53 Find a straight tunnel
- 47 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 46 Graphical multiple file-pair comparison on Mac OS 10.7
- View more network posts →