I am physicist. But mostly I do programming.
Professional interest: C++, parallel and high performance programming.
Hobbies: logic puzzles (https://braingames.ru) and psychology.
P.S. very big request to all of you - fill free to down-vote my questions and answers, but, please, always leave a comment explaining the reason.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
29 profile views
Last seen May 15 '18 at 9:30
- Puzzling 11.6k 11.6k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 99 gold badges4343 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.4k 4.4k 1010 gold badges4747 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 640 640 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 338 338 22 gold badges55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 139 Xcode is not currently available from the Software Update server
- 69 Git stash uncached: how to put away all unstaged changes?
- 55 Where are all the stars located?
- 53 Find a straight tunnel
- 52 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 47 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 45 Graphical multiple file-pair comparison on Mac OS 10.7
- View more network posts →