I am physicist. But mostly I do programming.
Professional interest: C++, parallel and high performance programming.
Hobbies: logic puzzles (https://braingames.ru) and psychology.
P.S. very big request to all of you - fill free to down-vote my questions and answers, but, please, always leave a comment explaining the reason.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
31 profile views
Last seen May 15 '18 at 9:30
- Puzzling 15.5k 15.5k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 1111 gold badges4545 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.6k 6.6k 1313 gold badges5454 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 559 559 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 235 Xcode is not currently available from the Software Update server
- 100 Git stash uncached: how to put away all unstaged changes?
- 57 Where are all the stars located?
- 55 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 54 Find a straight tunnel
- 49 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 46 Graphical multiple file-pair comparison on Mac OS 10.7
- View more network posts →