I am physicist. But mostly I do programming.
Professional interest: C++, parallel and high performance programming.
Hobbies: logic puzzles (https://braingames.ru) and psychology.
P.S. very big request to all of you - fill free to down-vote my questions and answers, but, please, always leave a comment explaining the reason.
Member for 6 years
31 profile views
Last seen May 15 '18 at 9:30
- Puzzling 15.4k 15.4k 77 gold badges5555 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.5k 6.5k 1313 gold badges4949 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 559 559 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 Xcode is not currently available from the Software Update server
- 92 Git stash uncached: how to put away all unstaged changes?
- 56 Where are all the stars located?
- 55 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 53 Find a straight tunnel
- 49 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 46 Graphical multiple file-pair comparison on Mac OS 10.7
- View more network posts →