I am physicist. But mostly I do programming.
Professional interest: C++, parallel and high performance programming.
Hobbies: logic puzzles (https://braingames.ru) and psychology.
P.S. very big request to all of you - fill free to down-vote my questions and answers, but, please, always leave a comment explaining the reason.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
31 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 at 12:36
- Puzzling 15.6k 15.6k 77 gold badges5959 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 1212 gold badges4949 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.8k 6.8k 1313 gold badges5757 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 569 569 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 286 Xcode is not currently available from the Software Update server
- 129 Git stash uncached: how to put away all unstaged changes?
- 60 Where are all the stars located?
- 57 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 56 Find a straight tunnel
- 50 What is the number of the parking spot?
- 47 Graphical multiple file-pair comparison on Mac OS 10.7
- View more network posts →