Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 35.5k 35.5k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.2k 2.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2k 2k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Quoting a typo: Do I really have to do "sic", or can I just fix the sentence?
- 82 Mate in 0 moves
- 75 Zeno's Achilles & Tortoise - Where exactly is the proof wrong?
- 50 Should I let minor grammar and spelling errors go during peer-review to speed up the process?
- 47 Where is the flaw in this "proof" of the Collatz Conjecture?
- 38 What's your explanation of the Raven Paradox?
- 36 What would you call a finite collection of unordered objects that are not necessarily distinct?
- View more network posts →